Thursday, May 14, 2015

Wing Miscellaneous - Follow Up

After my previous entry complaining about Viking Aircraft Engines, I have to give credit where credit is due: in a word, Jan Eggenfellner.

Jan has finally responded to my wing tank inquiries and acknowledged a shipment date of sometime in June, 2015.  While nothing is guaranteed, he has in the past, been true to his word to me.

As of this morning, Jan has also publicly stated his intentions to return the Honda Viking 110 engine back to the front burner and solve any issues as they might arise.  I am relieved to at least hear his rational declaration to prioritize his existing product and customer base.

I am more hopeful than I was a week ago.  Time will tell....but this is EXPERIMENTAL aviation with products that are provided by very small companies.

Continued good luck and prosperity to Jan and Viking Aircraft Engines...onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment